Notes about FUMBARRI’s order table
- Purchase Order; Customers P.O. If by the time the patterns arrive at FUMBARRI we have no P.O. the system automatically generates a random one.
- Entrance Date; The patterns get into our system after our experts have verified them. Once they have been validated, they are introduced in our system. This date sets the start of process at FUMBARRI.
- Delay; This date is automatically generated by our system. It indicates 3 weeks after pattern entrance. It is just a standard for our internal management. Nevertheless this delay can be modified depending on our current work load.
- Theoretical Weight; Guiding value depending on the pattern weight, it is internally used as an approximation for our pouring calculations.
- Theoretical Casting Date; Depending on the box composition, there is an estimation done on the date of casting, usually 72 hours in advance. It is just an guiding value
- Casting Real Date; Casting Real date.
- Taking into account the casting date, we can calculate some other important millestones of the process;
- Pattern Paint and Dry; this process always takes place 48 hours before casting.
- Moulding; This process always takes place 24h before casting.
- Theoretical Demould Date; This date is automatically generated by the system, depending on each box weight, following the rule of every two Tones, needs 48h cooling down. It only has guiding value. Some of the Theoretical demould dates are not realistic as they are on holidays.
- Real Demould Date; This is the demould date.
- Deburring ; Starting after the demould date, and depending on the part weight you have to add some days for deburring; This is one of the processes that can impact the most on the delay as the sand inclusions can significantly increase the work needed. Please find below some standard deburring timeframes for normal conditions.
- If the part has big size (>8000 kg); 4 to 5 days
- If the part has médium size (1000kg up to 8000kg); 2 to 3 days
- If the parts has small size (below 1000kg); 1 to 2 days
All this indications are guiding, and there can always be variations depending on the material and size…
After the deburring parts are ready for the final inspection, paint, and shipment.
The system gest updated once every 24h.